Birth Certificate Online | Name Add in Birth Certificate | Birth Certificate Correction | Birth Certificate Agent
A birth certificate is one of the most important documents nowadays that everyone should have. The birth certificate is issued by the Municipal Corporation of the city where the person has been born.
We Provide consultancy services for Birth Certificate consultants and Agents In Rajasthan, Who offer Birth Certificate Online, Name Add Birth certificates, Correction In Birth Certificates, Duplicate Birth certificates, Name Changes in Birth Certificates, and Add Name Birth Certificates.
In India, The certificate is given by State Government if the place of birth of the child is within the jurisdiction of India. Now the process for it has become online so it’s possible to get a birth certificate online in India.
If the child’s birth record is not online, Digital Wheel may assist you and provide you with online service in Rajasthan while you are sitting at your home.
According to the Registration of Births & Deaths Certificate Act, 1969. In our country, it is compulsory. That we require to register every birth with the concerned Government within 21 days of the birth date. Birth certificate in our country is issued by the municipality or state government, or it differs from state to state in India.
If you are looking for Birth Certificate Agents In Allahabad
Advantages Of Birth Certificate
1 Admission to School; Obtaining the right to vote.
2 Admission to any Government Service.
3 You can claim the right to marry at the legally permissible age.
4 Help in Obtaining Government gave identity documents like Passport
5 Driving Licence
Methodology For Birth Certificate Agents In Rajasthan
• Apply with the needed documents to the concerned state office municipal corporation
• Deposit requisite Govt. fees
• Gather birth certificate without name from the office of state municipal corporation after 21 days
• Apply for a birth certificate with your name along with sustaining documents
• Deposit requisite Govt. fees
• Collect the certificate with the name from the office of your state municipal corporation
Who Can Apply
• Family Member
How Can I Track The Progress Of My Birth Certificate Application ?
When your documents are found by the Digital Wheel Services team. So we submit the application to the concerned Municipal Corporation. Based on the municipal tracking mechanism, we can share the tracking Status. If such facilities are not provided by the concerned Municipal Corporation, then we’ll continue to update you individually.
The Following Documents Are Required To Issue Birth Certificate In Rajasthan:
- Passport copy (Applicant and/or parents).
- Parent’s Address proof of where the applicant was born.
- Birth Place Address (Hospital /Home).
- And Your Aadhaar Cards (Applicant and/or parents).
- Voter Id Card (Applicant or parents).
- 10th Class Passing Certificate (Applicant) and last.
- Driving license (Applicant also).
- Affidavit (Necessary but not an exclusive document for the issue of Birth Certificate).